The West Caldwell Public Library offers a Study Room for patrons who require a quiet area to read, study or work in a group.
Use of the Study Room is limited to one hour if others are waiting. For more information please contact the Reference Department at 973-226-5441.
- Use of the Study Room is governed by the following guidelines:
- Only SAME DAY reservations made in person or by telephone can be accepted.
- If more than one person requests use of the Study Room, one person who is a West Caldwell Public Library cardholder in the group will be designated at the "Responsible Party." This person is responsible for any damage incurred to the room or its contents.
- All users must sign-up at the Reference Desk to use the Study Room.
- When the room is not in use, it is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- All users must present a valid form of ID when they sign up to use the room.
- A maximum of 6 people may use the room at one time.